Auction Terms & Conditions Steve's Great Values
Online Auction Bidder Terms and Conditions
Online terms and conditions are in addition to any general onsite auction terms and condition.
Bidder and Steve's Great Values agree that the terms listed below shall govern each online auction sale.
This auction will be conducted within the framework of the rules listed below plus and other provision that may be added by the Steve's Great Values via e-mail or as posted on www.stevesgreatvalues.com. To register to bid view online at www.stevesgreatvalues.com
All registration information the Bidder provides to Steve's Great Values shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the auction sale.
1. Access and use of any online auction site of www.stevesgreatvalues.com (collectively the "Site") is subject to any and all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this Agreement (collectively "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE BIDDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this Site. Legal action will be taken against anyone violating the terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation. Steve's Great Values reserves the right to periodically change the terms and conditions and it is the Bidders' responsibility to periodically review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
2. To receive an online bidder number you must provide a valid credit card prior to the event. This allows us to more accurately identify online bidders and avoid the possibility of fraudulent bids. Bidders expressly authorize Steve's Great Values to use their credit card to satisfy the payment amount as well as any deposit required. If the bidder has not actively bid on an item and/or does not owe any outstanding settlement, monies will be automatically released in accordance with standard credit authorization and deposit procedures.
3. Invoices will be emailed to successful bidders within twenty-four (24) hours of the close of the auction. Full payment of the purchase price is charged to your credit card prior to e-mail notification that you are the successful bidder. Applicable taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the state where the purchased asset is located.
4. Online Fee: Steve's Great Values shall charge and collect from each successful bidder a Fee of Seventeen percent (20%) for each item, in addition to the final high bid amount. There is a cosigner's fee of twenty five percent (25%) directly payable from the cosigner.
5. Merchandise return/funds: All items bid on and awarded to you as high bidder are 17% bidder/buyers your property upon the final payment of your invoice which will be charged to the credit card you place on file at registration. By my registration I agree to accept all charges placed on the card that I used at registration, and that I waive any and all rights concerning charge backs or refund for any items charged off to me.
6. Jewelry Items: Notwithstanding any terms of the Conditions of Sale, if within 5 working days of the sale, (1) Steve's Great Values has received notice in writing from buyer of any jewelry that the jewelry has been miss-described as to the physical qualities of the jewelry and (2) such miss-description is confirmed by a certified letter from an appraiser satisfactory to Steve's Great Values., then the sale will be set aside and refunded to the buyer the amount paid by the buyer for the lot. "Physical qualities of the jewelry" is limited to descriptions of karat (the quality of gold), weight of metal, type of stone or metal, carat (weight of stone), and cut of stone. The above provisions allowing return and refund will not be applicable upon evidence of any physical removal or tampering.
7. You will be suspended or permanently banned from the site if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact information. You will be permanently banned from this Site if you are the successful Bidder and you do not honor your auction bid. Furthermore, if you do not honor your auction bid, it will be forfeited. Steve's Great Values (hereinafter "Steve's Great Values") use of e-mail addresses is strictly limited to contact Buyers and Owner/Sellers; any use of this private information by you is strictly prohibited.
8. Settlement for payment for purchases must be made by credit card on file unless otherwise noted in a specific auction's terms and conditions. All sales are subject to appropriate State sales tax. Buyer must acknowledge and agree not to retract the purchase offer. Buyer shall be responsible for making arrangements for merchandise removal, as outlined in Paragraph 14.
9. The descriptions of item/lots appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to the auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or Steve's Great Values concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEM/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS, with no exceptions. Bidder acknowledges that all item/lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, Steve's Great Values and Owner/Seller strongly encouraged Bidder to carefully inspect each item/lot in which Bidder had any interest to determine the item/lot's nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by Steve's Great Values or Owner/Seller. Bidder's failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of any item/lot will not constitute ground for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale, or refusal to close the sale, against Steve's Great Values or Owner/Seller. Condition Reports: Steve's Great Values., and its employees are pleased to provide you with the condition of lots offered for auction. However, since we are not professional conservators or restorers, we urge you to inspect each lot yourself or have your agent do so on your behalf. Prospective buyers should satisfy themselves as to condition and must understand that any statement made by Auction Services, Ltd., or its employees is merely a subjective qualified opinion, NOTWITHSTANDING WRITTEN REPORTS OR ANY DISCUSSION CONCERNING CONDITION IN THIS CATALOGUE.
10. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the final expression of the parties' agreement and a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the sale. The IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from this sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is the subject of these sales. Steve's Great Values does not have control over the item/lots that are posted in the Site and cannot guarantee the authenticity and quality of said product. Steve's Great Values is not responsible for the actions the Owner/Sellers and Buyers take before, during, and after the auction, typographical errors, misprints, loss of merchandise/money, damage or failure of equipment, due to your visit to this auction site. Use of this site is at your own risk. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
11. Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of item/lots from the sale after they are listed it may sometimes be necessary. Steve's Great Values and the Owner/Seller reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the sale. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids in their sole direction.
12. Buyer will be furnished an invoice at the conclusion of the sale.
13. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at time of PAYMENT, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from sale premises. Owner/Seller and Steve's Great Values agree that merchandise may remain on the sale premises for a period of time following the sale. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is posted on an auction-by-auction basis, on the specific auction page. After the final removal date, there will be a $35.00 per day, per item/lot storage fee charged to the Buyer. If merchandise is not removed within ten days after the final removal date, the ownership of the merchandise will revert back to the original Owner/Seller and the Owner/Seller may dispose of or resale the item/lot at their discretion. SHIPPING: STEVE'S GREAT VALUES DOES SHIP AND BIDDER/BUYER PREPAYS ALL SHIPPING COSTS PLUS $4 HANDLING CHARGE: Steve's Great Values will be pleased to provide a list of shippers and packers that will our worldwide base of clients has successfully used, or you can have your own shipper handle your purchases. WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL, NO EXCEPTIONS!
14. No adjustment will be made with regard to merchandise inventory after item/lot has been removed from the premises or after the removal date posted by Steve's Great Values, whether or not the property has been removed. Steve's Great Values reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the auction sale.
15. Steve's Great Values reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full within four days of the online auction item/lot's closing date. Failure to pay for item/lots won on this online auction will result in forfeiture of your deposit for expenses of resale, collection and damages resulting from the resale. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this web site reserve the right to reject any and all bids, if they so choose.
16. The final highest purchaser shall be designated at the end of each auction sale. If a dispute arises between two or more Bidders Steve's Great Values reserves the 1) right to reopen bidding, and the 2) designation of the Buyer shall be final. Bid increments: Bidding generally opens at half the low estimate if provided and advance in preset increments which are determined for each auction event.
17. Bidder accepts responsibility for and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each Owner/Seller and Steve's Great Values and their employees, governing body, officers, owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) related to, arising from or associated with Buyer's his agents or representatives, use of the Site, including but not limited to personal injuries or property damage incurred on the sale premises or during removal and transport of any auction item/lots, and arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by Bidder of this Terms and Conditions or any use by Bidder of the Site or as a result of a dispute with another Bidder.
18. Steve's Great Values is providing services as an Independent Contractor for the Owner/Seller only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties.
19. This Online Auction Bidder Terms and Conditions constitutes a binding agreement between Bidder and Steve's Great Values until terminated by Steve's Great Values, which Steve's Great Values may do at any time, without notice, in Steve's Great Values' sole discretion. If Bidder dissatisfaction occurs with the auction sale in any way, Bidder's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the auction Site. Steve's Great Values reserves the right to terminate Bidder registration and use of the auction Site and impose limits on certain features of the auction Site or restrict Bidder's access to, or use of, part or the entire Site without notice or penalty.
20. Steve's Great Values cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Steve's Great Values, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Steve's Great Values is final.
21. Steve's Great Values gathers information about Bidders and Owner/Sellers for the purposes of conducting online auctions. Steve's Great Values does not sell or rent this information.
22. Steve's Great Values uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply forward the received email to Steve's Great Values to have your name promptly removed from our list.
23. As a Bidder, placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the Owner/Seller and the bid cannot be retracted. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the product at the said price you indicated as your bid. Placing a bid on this Site, and winning, then not paying for the product is illegal in most states, and prosecution can result. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids, in their sole discretion. Steve's Great Values. undertakes the execution of online bidding as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for any inadvertent failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids.
24. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part, you must notify Steve's Great Values immediately.
25. Bidder agrees that when using the Maximum Bid feature on the Site, you use it according to the specifications Steve's Great Values has in place for that feature. You, as a Bidder, agree to only use this feature if you understand how the Maximum Bid feature works.
26. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or the content contained herein without our prior, express written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from the Site without prior, express written permission of Steve's Great Values. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
27. No legal advice is intended or implied by anything contained within the Site. No obligation, liability, responsibility, accountability or burden is undertaken, assumed or otherwise imposed by maintaining the Site.
28. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Las Vegas, Nevada, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Steve's Great Values may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Anderson County, South Carolina necessary to protect the rights or property of Steve's Great Values pending the completion of arbitration. You and Steve's Great Values are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
29. Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada applicable to contracts entered into and to be performed entirely within the State of Nevada. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or enforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Steve's Great Values' failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the right to act with respect to subsequent to similar breaches. This Terms and Conditions sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter thereof.
30. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent and we only use your information as described herein.
31. All material and content as provided by the Site is protected by copyright and similar rights. You can not use or make available any of that material for any commercial purpose.
YOUR USE OF THIS AUCTION SITE MARKS YOUR ACCEPTANCE IN FULL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Steve's Great Values
6340 McLeod Drive Ste. 6
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Sebae Data Solutions, Inc.
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Sebae Data Solutions, (the makers of Auction Flex & HiBid (formerly Bidopia) hereafter referred to as "Sebae"), provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms & Conditions ("TAC"), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. The most current version of the TAC can be found found at any time by visiting the link: http://www.auctionflex.com/showtandc.ap
USE AND REGISTRATION
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. If you are under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you do not qualify, please do not use our service. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to the TAC.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Bidder Information") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sebae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sebae has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICE
Sebae provides the following services under the Auction Flex & HiBid trademarks: Integrated Web Service (for auctioneers), internet bidding (absentee, online-only, & webcast). You can learn more about these services in the following sections.
HIBID INTERNET AUCTION PLATFORM & WEB SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Sebae provides the HiBid (formerly Bidopia) Internet Auction Platform & Web Service ("HWS") under the HiBid trademark as a software solution for auctioneers wishing to extend the audience of their live auctions to the internet. The HWS provides various features including internet absentee bidding, internet-only auctions, and webcast auctions.
The HWS is able to changes its appearance to coincide with the website that it is powering. Accordingly, the HWS powers the www.hibid.com website as well as numerous Auction Flex customer websites. This ability to change appearance is a feature of the HWS. Much like internet merchant account providers can host a secure web page for a vendor to easily process payments, the HWS hosts certain portions of the auctioneer's website to easily enable advanced features such as internet bidding.
INTERNET ABSENTEE BIDDING
Internet absentee bidding allows you to place a bid for an item in advance of an auction. This allows you to place bids on lots without actually attending the auction.
Internet only bidding allows you to place a bid for an item prior to the auction lot closing online. In an internet-only auction there is no live auction.
Webcast auctions allow you to bid in real-time against other bidders or place pre-bids prior to a lot going "live".
Lots are sold in accordance with the Auctioneer's terms and conditions which are accessible from each lot's page. It is your responsibility to read and accept the Auctioneer's terms and conditions prior to placing your bid.
When you place a bid you are agreeing to be bound by the Auctioneer's & Sebae's terms and conditions. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract. Please keep in mind that you are bidding against other internet bidders as well as floor bidders, phone bidders, and regular absentee bidders (this list does not constitute a complete list of bidder types but does highlight the common bidder channels).
The auctioneer, at their discretion, can approve or deny bidders. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or deny bidders for any reason. Prior to approval the auctioneer may contact you to determine your credit worthiness. If the auctioneer approves your bid, the auctioneer will then process your bid in accordance with their terms and conditions.
Should your bid for a lot prove successful, the auctioneer may contact you to arrange for payment & shipping (if applicable). If the auctioneer required registration via a credit card, the auctioneer reserves the right to process your winning bids to the credit card provided during registration.
Sebae, through the Auction Flex & HiBid products & services, facilitates the internet bidding process between the Auctioneer & the bidder. Sebae is in no way a party to the transaction. Because Sebae is not a party to the transaction, you accept that you will have no claim or cause of action against Sebae in respect of the sale (or non-sale) of any Lot. If you have a dispute with an Auctioneer or another user of the Service with regard to the sale (or non-sale) of any Lot you agree that Sebae, its officers, agents, employees will not be liable for losses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, special loss, indirect loss and consequential los), costs, damages, liabilities, claims, demands and expenses of any kind arising out of or connected with such dispute. You also accept that none of the aforementioned are under any obligation to take any action to resolve any dispute between you and an Auctioneer
Sebae is not responsible for any typographical, pictorial or technical errors in information about Lots on the Site as provided by Auctioneers. Sebae does not evaluate Lots and does not act as a specialist or expert on any related subject matter. Sebae makes no warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to Lots (including but not limited to representations or warranties as to the accuracy of description, genuineness, quality, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin or safety). If you have any questions, e-mail the Auctioneer directly. In particular, make sure that you understand the Auctioneer's payment terms and shipping terms.
The Service requires you to login with your username and password prior to placing a bid on a Lot. Making bids with false information or with stolen credit card information is prohibited and illegal.
Your user name and password are required in order to place internet bids. Making bids in a false name or with an invalid or stolen credit card is prohibited. Each bid carries the computer coding of the Internet provider which allows the individual user to be traced and Sebae may at its discretion release this information to enable legal action to be taken. Sebae may, in its entire discretion, refuse or remove bids where it suspects that bids contravene this prohibition. By placing a bid, you are making a binding and irrevocable offer to purchase the Item at any price up to the maximum bid amount you submit. If you win, you must complete the transaction, subject to any contractual right or other right at law to rescind the contract in certain circumstances. Failure to complete transaction without lawful reason is not only a breach of your contract with the Seller but also a breach of this User Agreement.
The amount bid can be increased but cannot be decreased. The auctioneer may, at their discretion, allow you to withdraw and resubmit a bid in the case of bids containing an obvious typographical error. You may forward a request to withdraw a bid and resubmit a correct bid by immediately sending an email to the auctioneer, however, there is no guarantee that any bid will be withdrawn. Although Sebae will use best efforts to forward all bids, Sebae does not accept any responsibility for lost bids or problems with the recipient auctioneer's ability to process your bid. Moreover, Sebae cannot guarantee that bids received will be processed by the individual auctioneers.
Please note that Sebae's role is limited to the provision of the Site for dissemination and publication of information provided by the Sellers.
THE WINNING BID
The winning bid in an auction will be the highest bid that exceeds any reserve (if a reserve exists). In the case of equal bids, the earliest bid received will be the winning bid. If a higher bid is subsequently withdrawn or removed then the auctioneer shall have the right to accept the next highest bid.
NOTICE OF END OF SALE, PAYMENT & SHIPPING
After the sale has ended, the auctioneer will notify the winning bidder via phone, fax or mail that they have won. If you do not receive notice that you have made the winning bid and think that you are the top bidder, you should check with the auctioneer directly. You will make all payment for Items to the auctioneer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
BUYER'S PREMIUM, TAXES AND DUTIES
If you are a successful bidder, you are responsible for paying any buyer's premium, taxes and duties (including any VAT, sales tax and import duties) that may be imposed on the final price paid for an Item. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to check the applicable taxes and duties that may be imposed on an Item prior to bidding for it.
All material and content as provided by the Service is protected by copyright and similar rights. You can not use or make available any of that material for any commercial purpose.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
a. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Sebae expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b. Sebae makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
d. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sebae or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly state in the TAC.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Sebae shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sebae has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of of the previous two sections titled 'Disclaimer of Warranties' and 'Limitation of Liability' may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sebae harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
The TAC constitute the entire agreement between you and Sebae and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sebae. The TAC and the relationship between you and Sebae shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Sebae agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Marion, Florida. The failure of Sebae to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TAC shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TAC is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TAC remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TAC must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms